J-Design Wallet Prototype
- Wallet Prototype A: The main goal of this wallet prototype was to create a wallet that was compact, functional, but also aesthetically appealing.
To make this possible, features for this prototype included:
- Closable flap at the front (Detachable to allow for customization of wallet look)
- Clip at bottom of flap to secure wallet closed
- Clips on side of wallet to allow for attachment of a chain or belt
- Wallet Prototype B: The main goal of this wallet prototype was to create a wallet that allows for the specific storage of long CVS receipts.
Main features consisted of:
- Rolling tube with rotating lever on back of wallet to allow for receipt storage.
- Slot on back of wallet to feed receipts through.
- A conventional but well known and popular inside of wallet with card slots and transparent slot for id card.