HCD project outline:
a. a mind map
b. some design questions
- is the boarding pass actually perfect today?
- are we taking it for granted?
- if a door can be debated as a Norman door, is a global boarding pass design perfect?
- can daily travel signages be harmful?
- Remember the Miss Universe blunder and the Oscar Best Film announcement goof-up of 2017?
- Can we reed it write?
- Different people, age groups, disabilities
- Human Circumstances
- Fancy branding vs Aesthetics vs Minimalism
- Feedback was hazy
- Larger sample space
- Targeting audiences
- Need more circumstances
d. a design statement
“How can I make the Boarding Pass truly global and absorbed by all kinds of travelers very easily, for most circumstances”.